tlug: New meeting is November, thursday 13th

NOVEMBER'S TLUG MEETING:  THURSDAY 13th at 7:00 PM
 for dinner at a restaurant near Tokyo Station (not decided yet)

Pre-meeting: STARBUCKS COFFEE next to the Yaesu Exit at
Tokyo station, at 18:40.

I am very sorry I don't know in which restaurant we are going to meet.
Does someone know a nice place where we can meet about 15-20 persons
(let's be optimistic) around Tokyo station ? Could he please send me the

name, the address and the phone, as soon as possible?

The people who are going to attend this meeting should e-mail me at
latest the day
before, so I'm able to do the reservation.

If someone owns a mobile phone and doesn't bother to give his number as
a kind of contact phone number for that evening, in case that someone
gets
lost, thank you.

Anyway, we all meet at the STARBUCKS COFFEE before.

Please reply me if you have any suggestion to do!

Demian Martos

--
Demian Martos Rian~o                          VULCANUS III 1997-98
Universidad Politecnica de Madrid   Ingenieria de Telecomunicacion

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)