tlug: last meeting

It seems the last TLUG meeting was very productive. I regret I wasn't able
to stay until the finish, and I'd like to know what happened after I left.

Isn't there any volunteer going to post a summary on this list?

BTW, I understand that TLUG meetings are very informal and unstructured,
but from now on, how about assigning someone to act as secretary to write
down the proceedings, list the attendants, etc...

Joe: the monitor and the keyboards are working perfectly! Thanks for the
     give-aways, and thanks to you and HSBC for hosting the meeting.

---
Alberto Tomita, Jr.            http://www.ishiilab.dnj.ynu.ac.jp/~Alberto
Yokohama National University       e-mail: alberto@example.com

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)