tlug: Re: mutt mailer & nihongo

On Thu, Oct 09, 1997 at 06:54:33AM +0900, Craig Oda wrote:
> Rex,
> if you write a short description on mutt, how to install it,
> and most important, how to configure it, I can put it up
> on my Linux-Nihongo page.  Do you mind if I start by putting
> the gif up there?

I've just put a (very) brief description at
"http://www2.gol.com/users/rw/geek/mutt.html".  Feel free to use what you like
(or to just point to it).  All the work was done by Kikutani-san -- I
just applied the patches (see
"http://www.eis.or.jp/muse/kikutani/mutt.html").

There is apparently a (presumably Japanese) mailing list for Mutt at
mutt-jp@example.com in addition to the main list at
mutt-users@example.com  I haven't joined it, though.

I'm still fleshing out my web pages (in My Abundant Spare Time)....

Cheers,
--
Rex

P.S.  I enjoyed the meeting yesterday.
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)