Re: tlug: forwarded message from Hajime Saitou

tlug note from Hajime Saitou <hajime@example.com>

>     Hajime> I'd be grateful for any input concerning this as I seem to
>     Hajime> be the only one suffering from it. Although I'm rather
>     Hajime> suspicious about the debian gcc-2.7.2.3-2 package.
>
> That must be hamm, right?  Hey, you asked for it, you got it.  If
> you're running hamm on anywhere near a useful system, you're probably
> still using libc5 for a lot of stuff....

Actually its glibc-2.0.5c based. The only trouble I've had so far is
this and the unexpected XEmacs-beta problem. No crashing, yet. I've
recompiled most things with pgcc for speed. (This is a P5-90 machine)

The most unexpected thing was that I also have XEmacs problem on a
debian bo system except for ldso-1.9? and just the libraries of
glibc-2.0.5c. I'm checking which packages are installed but...

Hajime Saito
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997