tlug: Meeting topics

tlug note from Craig Oda <craig@example.com>
Hi,
I was chatting with John Little and we were thinking that it
might be a good idea to prepare for the anticipated increase
in attending members by having a bare-bones agenda.  We
were thinking about the two themes of Japanese support and
Sparc Linux.  The group can break up into two clusters
and each cluster can work on a machine.  If there is another
idea like a database cluster, we can probably find an
extra machine to work on and make three clusters.  If you
plan on coming, see if you can bring some questions, information,
software, documentation, books, hardware to the meeting related
to one of the themes.  Or, actually, just bring anything and
start your own cluster.  Also, I wouldn't mind seeing
some baby pictures since quite a few members have recently
had children. People have brought hard disks for
an install and notebook computers in the past.  There is no
Internet connection in the building due to security reasons,
but there will be a LAN.

   1) introduction
   2) break up into special interest clusters of 4-5 people
 	around a machine
   3) regroup to discuss user group issues like collecting money
      for glue, next meeting, if we want to meet on a weekday,
      donations to TLUG?   Getting sponsorship?
      Geez, maybe we need a bank account?

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997