tlug: Apache 1.2.4 strange

tlug note from Totoro <riley@example.com>
Lately I've been reading the logs for apache more often, and I see the
following message:

httpd: caught SIGTERM, shutting down
created shared memory segment #0
server configured -- resuming normal operations

However, after this, things are NOT normal. The server can't find files
requested
by browsers, saying the files do not exist. This happened again early this
morning,
though it works fine at the moment. Running on standard RH 4.2. Anyone know why
this happens? I can't find anything about this in docs.

BTW, which browser is Scooter 1.0?

David
Hachinohe Institute of Technology
88-1, Myo, Ohbiraki  Hachinohe-shi  Aomori-ken

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997