tlug: canna + kinput2 document availability

tlug note from Craig Oda <craig@example.com>
Hi,
TLUGer Manuel M. T. Chakravarty has just contributed a nice document
on using canna with kinput2 to the Linux-Nihongo document site.
A verbatim copy of Manuel's document is available at

http://www.twics.com/~craig/linux-nihongo/input/index.html#canna_kinput2

or you can access
  http://www.twics.com/~craig/linux-nihongo.html

and click on the first "what's new" link.

If anyone wants to contribute documentation, just send it to
me.  I'll take care of editing, incorporation into the general
document structure, and formatting...  if I have free time that
is.  :-)

Regards,
Craig

"Knowledge is the air and light of civilization.  Transform it and you
transform all else."
Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997