Re: tlug: October 11 Meeting Topics

tlug note from Craig Oda <craig@example.com>
On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, A.Tomita,Jr. wrote:

Alberto>--------------------------------------------------------
Alberto>tlug note from "A.Tomita,Jr." <Alberto@example.com>
Alberto>--------------------------------------------------------
Alberto>marchak> If possible, I'd like a volunteer or two to help set up
Alberto>marchak> the computers in the morning before the meeting.
Alberto>
Alberto>I can be there earlier. At what time do you intend to start setting up?

I can be there earlier too.  What time and where?

Regards,
Craig

"Knowledge is the air and light of civilization.  Transform it and you
transform all else."
Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997