tlug: Qt and autoconf

tlug note from Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
Hi all,

I was messing around this afternoon with Qt toolkit (there are
some pretty nifty things being done with it - check out
http://www.troll.no) and ran into a roadblock called autoconf.

I've never heard of it, but the makefile wants autoconf version
2.12. Anyone had any experience with this? Am I falling behind
the times? Is it time to trade in my old Slackware workhorse for
a Debian speedster?

Hey, how come no traffic about the upcoming meeting? If you're
planning on attending let me know and I'll put up a list on the
TLUG homepage.

Later,

Jim S.

Sent by: Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
On: 02-Oct-97 at: 19:38:08 JST
http://www1.harenet.or.jp/~schweiz/
Somebody ought to cross ball point pens with coat hangers so
that the pens will multiply instead of disappear.
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997