tlug: Oct and Dec meetings

tlug note from joem <joem@example.com>

riley>>The TLUG October 11th meeting is less than 2 weeks away.  Does
riley>>anyone have any ideas for a theme?
riley>How about showing off some of the various styles of using Japanese
riley>and their installation? I've got Canna running with XEmacs, but
riley>would like to see other arrangements and configs, especially
riley>something like using Japanese in Gnus mail.

craig> The TLUG October 11th meeting is less than 2 weeks away.  Does
craig> anyone have any ideas for a theme?
craig> I've been getting some questions about the December meeting.  If
craig> we stick to the second Saturday of every second month, it lands
craig> on December 13th, Saturday.
craig> Also, there was some talk of having a weekday meeting on the off
craig> months.  Is anyone up for a meeting in November?

Japanese Language setup sounds like a good topic.  Also, with John
Little's article out this month, we could work on a couple of sparc
stations - I'll bring a Sparc2 and SLC for the meeting.

We can decide on joining "GLUE" as a linux user's group at the meeting
as well.  At some point we'll need a club president to represent our
group to the outside world ... How about nominations?  I'd like to
nominate Craig (if he'll accept) in recognition of his dedication to
the group.

-Joe
joem@example.com

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997