Re: tlug: Oct and Dec meetings

tlug note from Totoro <riley@example.com>
>tlug note from Craig Oda <craig@example.com>
>The TLUG October 11th meeting is less than 2 weeks away.  Does
>anyone have any ideas for a theme?

How about showing off some of the various styles of using Japanese
and their installation? I've got Canna running with XEmacs, but
would like to see other arrangements and configs, especially
something like using Japanese in Gnus mail.

Don't know if this qualifies as a theme, just something I'm into
seeing.

David
Hachinohe Institute of Technology
88-1, Myo, Ohbiraki  Hachinohe-shi  Aomori-ken

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997