tlug: Swedish characters in tcl/tk-jp

tlug note from d94magth@example.com
This is my first posting to this list and I hope I'm not off topic here.

I've successfully installed a debian-system with mule, tcl/tk-jp and
kinput2. There is no problem with getting swedish characters in mule
(except that I so far hasn't gotten the one-keystroke way to work
(quail with swdsh (or something like that))). I succesfully compiled
TkRat (a mail program) and it works wonderful with the japanese version
of tcl/tk, however I no longer can input Swedish characters. I can use
mule to edit mail but it's kind of time consuming to start it
everytime.

Is there some way of getting swedish characters in tcl/tk-jp?

--
Magnus Therning ( d94magth@example.com )
http://www-und.ida.liu.se/~d94magth/

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997