tlug: Japanese EPS graphics

tlug note from "Alan B. Stone" <stoneab@example.com>
Hi all,

I have a friend who is looking for Japanese graphics in EPS format that
he can use in his Desktop Publishing.  Do any of you have any
recommendations?  He is willing to pay for what's on the market here,
but I'm not really sure what to look for, and I thought some of this may
be available for free.  Thanks in advance.

Blaine
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997