RE: tlug: Need info on Cron

tlug note from Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
Hi Fernando,

Welcome to the TLUG list.

On 26-Aug-97 fernando wrote:
>I guess I can  manage to set up Cron but I  need to know what
>would be the steps to set up this service and also where can i
>get detail information on the web........?

A good place to start looking for information is the Linux links
page on the TLUG home page. In particular check out the Linux
Documentation page and the Linux Home Page.

http://www.twics.com/~tlug/links.html

Also, make sure you look at the documents that came with your
installation of Linux. There are many Howtos and FAQs that can
answer many of your questions. On my box they're in:

/usr/doc/faq/

HTH

Jim S.

Sent by: Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
On: 26-Aug-97 at: 11:55:24 JST
http://www1.harenet.or.jp/~schweiz/
Year, n.:
  A period of three hundred and sixty-five
  disappointments.
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997