tlug: War on spam

tlug note from "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@example.com>
Take that, Fool!

------- Forwarded Message
Subject: "darrell9@example.com" spam

I'm the postmaster for telis.org and campus.mci.net.  Thanks for the
report.  We suspended the account sunday and closed it monday.
------- End of Forwarded Message

A small but satisfying victory ... of course "Fool" possibly made a
fair amount of money for his/her trouble.  OTOH, Fool may get kicked
out of his/her university (that happens at Ohio State to a repeat
offender).

Moral: postmasters do care, do react (quickly!), and are proud to have
"clean systems".  Report abuse.

Steve

--
                            Stephen J. Turnbull
Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences                    Yaseppochi-Gumi