tlug: Ham Fair @ Tokyo Big Sight 8/22~24

tlug note from Jim Tittsler <jwt@example.com>
The annual JAIA Ham Fair is being held this weekend (8/22~8/24, 10:00~17:00)
at Tokyo Big Sight.  I mention it to this group because the flea market in
recent years has typically contained a lot of used computers, including a
surprising number of used SPARCstations.  I bought my ELC at last year's
event (and carried it home on the bus and subway :-).

I think the admission charge is Y1500.   http://www.jaia.or.jp/

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo  7j1ajh@example.com  http://shrine.cyber.ad.jp/~jwt/

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997