tlug: Wanna read Linus & RMS interviews?

tlug note from YAMAGATA Hiroo <hiyori13@example.com>

Hot Wired Japan (which should come out next month or somethin') assigned me
to do an Interview with Linus Torvalds and Richard Stallman, which I gladly
did, and I just finished writing them up.

Linus is pretty pragmatic and practical and sane, which was fun to do and
should be pretty fun to read. But Stallman was, well, interesting, to say
the least. I didn't realize before that social reform was his PRIMARY goal!
Free Software is the means to get there! (I always thought software was his
main thing, and his arguments about society was sort of an analogy.)

This was done through phone and then supplemented through e-mail and then
written in Japanese. However, since RMS wanted to check it, I made English
versions along with the Japanese.

The Japanese version of these will come out with the Hot Wired Japan issue,
but I'm not sure if they will want to use the English version. If not, I
should put it on a Web site somewhere, but they haven't made a decision yet,
and it will take some time. So, for the time being, anyone interested in
reading it can drop me an e-mail with their fax #s. I don't want to e-mail
them yet, because I'd rather not have them popping up in Web pages before
HotWired Japan.

Best,
Hiroo