Re: tlug: Window Maker

tlug note from "Alan B. Stone" <stoneab@example.com>
Totoro wrote:
> I was under the impression that Netscape won't dock. Seem to recall
> something about that in the docs somewhere.

In the newer version, in the docks they use netscape as an example, but
their example doesn't work.

> If you have Afterstep, the background jpg's are nice to use in WM, too!

I use all the icons I had from AfterStep.  I like WindowMaker but I wish
I could get some of the programs I like to use to dock, i.e. FileRunner,
Netscape, XV...

About xfm, I didn't use to use it very much either.  However, it docks
easily under WindowMaker, and with the Next-like replacement library, it
can be made to look pretty nice.

Anyway, thanks.

Blaine