RE: GLUE... Re: tlug: October Meeting, KDE

tlug note from gaijin@example.com (John Little)
%
% Ahhh, now I see what happened. When they first started that idea
% there wasn't a registration fee. It seems things changed.
%
% Registration fee is US $42.00
%
% ...Who wants to take up a collection?
%

   Sounds like we might be able to collect 500Y per person at the
   next meeting and get this to fly.  :-)