tlug: Re: Rockets, Flying Away

tlug note from Jim Tittsler <jwt@example.com>
On Sun, Jun 15, 1997 at 04:13:26PM +0900, craig@example.com wrote:
> I gave away some of my secrets on how to move from an
> agricultural society to off-world rocket migration in LinCity.

Yeah.  Well?  :-)  I've got a tech level over 100% now (which would
be a great time for my test flights) and I've built a couple of pads
but I don't have any rockets.  My citizens seem to be really taking
their time bolting these things together.  How do I launch?

--
Jim Tittsler, Multiple Solar Power Plant Owner  7j1ajh@example.com