tlug: Meeting Place & Parking

tlug note from joem <root@example.com>

Meeting Place:  How about meeting at the Yaesu Central Exit (main floor)
                of Tokyo Station at 12:30 on Saturday?

Lunch:          Lunch somewhere in the Mall (Subway's? Okonomiyaki?) then
                coffee at Starbucks.  If you are late, you can catch us at
                Starbucks (see ** on the map) until 1:30.

Address:        HSBC James Capel Japan Limited
                Kyobashi Itchome Building
                13-1, Kyobashi 1-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104
                phone:  Joe Marchak  03-5203-3925
                - I'll be in the office from about 8:00 until the meeting.

Meeting Room:   5th floor conference room - in front of the elevators.

Parking:        Limited parking is available in our parking garage on the
                first floor.

Late Comers:    Go to the side door and tell the guard you are going
                to the TLUG meeting.

-Joe
joem@example.com

///<--SHINAGAWA/////////////////////////////////AKIHABARA-->//////
------------------------TOKYO STATION ---------------------------
                             \/
                         Yaesu Exit
_______________________             _____________________________