Re: tlug: Fortran Compiler + Not coming 6/14

tlug note from Leo Glynn <lglynn@example.com>
Thank All
I'm using fort77(perl package) which in turn uses f2c

G77 needs 2.7.2.2 and IS NOT A Standalone

I'm happy with gcc 2.7.2  and I use this for work
so I'm not willingly to upgrade (maybe in the future)

Well anyway no problems ..now give the little sister
some fortran lessons

thanx
leo