tlug: Availability of members for June 14 meeting?

tlug note from craig@example.com
Hi,
I'm checking on the availability of members for a June 14th meeting.
We have some good stuff if people can make it.  There are several
free T-shirts with a color Open Linux design.  This is thanks for
Jim Schweizer and Caldera.  We also have free CDs of the
Open Linux Caldera Lite and other Caldera literature thanks to
the same people.

We can also demo the Red Hat Applixware Developers edition.

We need:
  1) people to come
  2) place to go to
  3) Linux machine

Would be real nice to make the meeting better

  I) coordination to have Applixware Developers edition installed on
     Linux machine prior to meeting with a person to demo it that has
     played with it enough to show the best features off.
     (Jim Tittsler has installed it on his machine and has played with
      it [probably  :-)  ]  so if he can come to the meeting and his
      place is available, then no problem.)
  II) some kind soul willing to install Caldera Lite so we can get
      a demo of the Caldera desktop.  Would be nice to go with the
      free CDs.  I think there are around five Caldera Lite CDs
      available.  Also, this would be good for people that get a
      free T-shirt since they can say, "yea, Open Linux, Caldera,
      yea, yea, I've seen it."  This is especially good if the
      demo machine at the site has the Caldera desktop.

Though, I figure that the most critical thing is people.  :-)

Regards,
Craig