Re: tlug: Null plugins for Netscape?

tlug note from Felix Morley Finch <felix@example.com>
>>In article <m0wZxr7-00002KC@example.com>, "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@example.com> writes:

> I recently was browsing the Web and a couple of sites persistently
> want a plugin for "application/x-director".  I suspect I really don't
> want or need it :-)  Is there such a thing as a /dev/null plugin, or
> some other way to turn off such warnings?

Haven't tried this myself, but under options -> general preferences
(netscape 3) is a list of applications.  I would poke around in there,
find your mime type, and do *something* about it.  Don't know what,
tho :-).

      Felix Finch, scarecrow repairer, rocket surgeon / felix@example.com
            PGP = 91 B3 94 7C E9 E8 76 2D   E1 63 51 AA A0 48 89 2F