tlug: smail aliasing host configuration

tlug note from Craig Oda <craig@example.com>

Hi,
I've recently started using smail locally instead of relying totally on the SMTP server
at my ISP.  I'm trying to alias my local cow.farm.twics.com domain to
twics.com so that any mail sent from cow.farm.twics.com will appear that it is
sent from twics.com.  Thus, when using mew under XEmacs from my craig account
on cow, the header indicates that it came from craig@example.com  I've set the
mew-reply-to lisp variable to craig@example.com so that solves most of
my problems.  However, if I could tell all outgoing mail that it was coming
from twics.com instead of cow.farm.twics.com, it would be a cleaner solution.
I want to keep farm incognito.

Also, I've installed mew from binaries.  Was there documentation with the source?
I'm going to look for it now.  There seems to be a lot of configuration that
needs to be done, like setting the reply so that it seperates the cc: and the
from: addressees so that I don't send a TLUG poster the same message that
I post to the mailing list. Also, my mail seems to be out of sequence.
The ones at the bottom appear to be the most recent ones.  I'm going
to try to set proper sorting.

Also, I wanted to thank Yamagata-san for sending me a copy of the O' Reilly
Linux マルチメディアガイド, Jeff Tranter 著, 山形 ひろお 訳.  It's a nice
little book.  I'm glad that Linux is becoming more of a popular
multimedia system.

Regards,
Craig