Re: tlug: Can't compile Arena

tlug note from Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
Hi all,

I don't know if this is relevant, but I just picked up a binary
Arena 0.97g for Linux from ftp.w3.org in /pub/arena/0.97g and it
runs out of the box.

Since I'm interested in all thigs web-related, why are you
using (or want to use as the case may be) arena?

Sent by: Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
On: 01-Jun-97 at: 21:25:30 JST
http://www1.harenet.or.jp/~schweiz/
First Law of Socio-Genetics: