tlug: Over the router.....

tlug note from "Stephen P. Casmar" <scasmar@example.com>
Well,
With all this talk of routers and such I have a request for information.

I am going to be moving back to the US and will also set up a basement area
network. This will be 5 computers connected via twisted pair. I want to
connect via ISDN and router (or one machine acting as a router). The caveat
-- I am out in the middle of nowhere (Pullman, Washington). So, I am
looking for anyone that knows about:
-Connecting when one is in the middle of nowhere
-I do have ISDN availability, but NO LOCAL providers support this yet,
therefore, I will have to go with a national provider -- any thoughts on
doing this from a remote area?
-Any basic advice about this whole "ordeal" --  I was quite surprised no
one in the area supports ISDN.

Thanks in advance,

Steve
"Over the Ethernet, around the router, through the modem we go,
across the bridge, under the server, over the repeater, nothin' but Net."
Reply to: Stephen and Polly Casmar
E-Mail: casmar@example.com
PH: (81)423-62-1934
FAX: (81) 423-65-0969