tlug: TLUG Meeting Saturday 24 Noon

tlug note from Craig Oda <craig@example.com>
	       Tokyo Linux Users Group Feed and Meeting

Date: May 24, 1997 Saturday
Lunch Gathering Time: Noon
Lunch Gathering Place:  Takadanobaba Station in from of Big Box
Description of Lunch Gathering
------------------------------
Takadanobaba is accessible by JR, Seibu-Shinjuku, and Tozai Subway
lines.  Big Box is right there at the station.  Jim Tittsler and
I will be waiting there at noon and will then walk with everyone
to eat lunch.  The last TLUG gathering led to a feed fest
at Spaghetti Factory.  Be there at noon for the total ambient
experience of beverages, carbohydrates, and lots of computer
nerd talk.  After we eat, we will walk over to Creative Data
Stream for the meeting.

Meeting Time: Probably from about 1:30 depending on how fast
we eat.
Meeting Place: 1-30-14 Takadanobaba 3rd Floor.  Creative Data
Streams.   Phone: 03-5273-5251
Meeting Description
-------------------
In the famous TLUG tradition, the meetings will be very informal
and have very little structure.  People usually stand around
and talk about Linux.

I do have Applixware 4.3 Developers version
(thank you Red Hat!) which Jim and I will demonstrate.  I am
going over to Jim's office today to drop off the software and
maybe attempt an install.  Applixware 4.3 Developers version
normally retails for USD 495, so this will be a good chance
to try it out.

If someone else can demonstrate different Japanese input
methods, I would be pretty happy.  Especially, I'm confused
about xim, xmno.

  Food, Fun, Friends, Software Demonstrations.  Geek Out Now!
                         Just Do It!

Tell us if you are coming so we can wait for you at the station.

Regards,
Craig