Re: tlug: Yatta! XEmacs Japanese input with kinput2 via XIM

tlug note from Dennis McMurchy <denismcm@example.com>
  Way to go Steve!  You did it!

  No, let me ask the really basic (read: possibly very dumb) question
here: why on earth would anyone who could have Wnn + tamago(Egg) input
(that actually seems to make a pretty good job of converting long
strings of input) want to use Kinput2, which is horrible to use on
anything but the shortest input strings (i.e. single words) and even
then is not very good!

  I must be missing something (admittedly XIM is beyond my ken - does
it really make the difference?).

Dennis McMurchy,
Tojinmachi, Fukuoka