tlug: Rehash: Indexing Japanese

tlug note from Jason Molenda <crash@example.com>
A japanese patch for glimpse 4.0b1 was just posted to fj.sources a bit
ago by Mr. Shigeru Ishida of Intec.  I put a copy of the file up at
ftp://ftp.cygnus.co.jp/private/glimpse-jp-patch temporarily in case
people on tlug miss the file.

It depends on glimpse 4.0b1 (ftp://ftp.cs.arizona.edu/glimpse or
something like that) and includes patches for webglimpse, a thing that
makes it easier for you to index the entire content of your site.

I breezed over the README file, it sounds like it uses something from
that "ChaSen" indexer that was talked about a few weeks ago.  I have no
real interest or need to use any of this software, so I haven't
bothered to unpack the patch and see what it actually does.  It may be
that Mr. Ishida grafted the Chasen thing on to glimpse.

Jason