tlug: List Admin: GOL users

due to the unavailability of the system, which might be due to
a change??? in their mailer.

Whatever the reason, if the problem persists for another day, I
am going to force unsubscription for all TLUG mailing list
and tlug-digest mailing list members on GOL.  I feel that this
is the best solution since if there was a change in the GOL mail
server, the members would have to resubcribe to TLUG anyway and it would
be difficult for them to unsubscribe using their old mail server.

Aside from this, I'm forcing unsubscription from about 2 e-mail
addresses per week when the remote systems become unavailable.  If you
have not received TLUG mailing list e-mail in a while, check to
make sure you are on the list by send e-mail to

 majordomo@example.com

and including

 who tlug

in the body of the message.

Also, if you notice anything strange about the list, like what
happened last month, let me know.  The spirit of Linux in Japan
must continue to prosper.

TLUG is great!

Regards,
Craig