Re: tlug: XEmacs 20.0 XIM? not! [was: XEmacs 20.0 Wnn Input]

tlug note from "Andrew S. Howell" <andy@example.com>

    Steve> You can shut it off in the options menu (I do) or you can
    Steve> add

    Steve> (if (featurep 'toolbar) add-spec-list-to-specifier
    Steve> default-toolbar-visible-p '((global (nil))))

Thanks. Goodbye menubar.

I had one problem getting is it compile. I got an error:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target
`/export3/apps/src/XEmacs/xemacs-20.2/src/../lisp/prim/featurep.elc',
needed by `../lib-src/DOC'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/export3/apps/src/XEmacs/xemacs-20.2/src'
make: *** [src] Error 2

Cd to the src dir and doing:

	make dump-elcs

followed by another make all, fixed it. I compiled -with-canna,
--with-mule, and --with-xim. Have not done much with it other than
fire it up an see that it works, I'm not sure how well it works yet.

Andy