tlug: Broken fs?

tlug note from Shige Abe <sabe@example.com>
Hello, I seemed to have developed a little problem with my filesystem.
This is what df gives me:

Filesystem         1024-blocks  Used Available Capacity Mounted on
/dev/hda2             505503  480739        0    100%   /
/dev/hda1             517808  497296    20512     96%   /dos

Notice the 0 available when I should have 24764.  Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you,
Shige Abe