tlug: Infrared link for Zaurus etc

tlug note from "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@example.com>
I recently purchased an infrared link for my Zaurus (which I have
upgraded to the Color Zaurus; + digicam---it's pretty cool, but at
320x240x32000 you shouldn't be considering this instead of one of the
standalones which give at least 4x the resolution; OTOH, it really is
a multimedia machine which fits into a nice case about the size of
traveler's toilet kit, and you can do a lot with it---besides, you get
an almost realtime display on the screen, which the usual camera won't
give you).

I'm looking for Linux drivers for the IrDA and ASK IR links (IrDA for
the Color Zaurus, ASK for the old PI-5000).  Anybody know anything
about this?

Sharp only sells Win95-J based software (I haven't tried to load it on
Windows 3.1, but I bet it doesn't work).

Steve

--
                            Stephen J. Turnbull
Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences                    Yaseppochi-Gumi