tlug: Trinitron Monitor specs

tlug note from Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can get on-line specs for a Trinitron
Multiscan17sf?

I just upgraded to fvwm2-95, changed my colors etc and now
notice a small (but irritating) flicker. I checked my settings
for XF86Config using xvidtune:

Pixel Clock (MHz):     64.74
Horizontal Sync (kHz): 48.17
Vertical Sync (Hz):    59.76

I thought the Trinitron supported up to 90 on the vertical
refresh. If that's true, then that's probably where my problem
is, but the manuals are long gone to confirm it.

Anyone been through this?

Regards,

Jim S.