No Subject

tlug note from andy@example.com (Andrew S. Howell)
>>>>> "joem" == joem  <root@example.com> writes:
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 10:45:44 JST
From: "Andrew S. Howell" <andy@example.com>

    joem> I put a couple of 16Mb parity simms in mine, taking it up to
    joem> 40Mb.  Works OK!

These as just "standard" PC simms I assume? Is parity required ?

Thanks

	Andy

    joem> On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Andrew S. Howell wrote:

    >> -------------------------------------------------------- tlug
    >> note from "Andrew S. Howell" <andy@example.com>
    >>
    >> Andy
    >>
    >> P.S.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know what kind of memory the Sparc ELCs take? I'm
    >> game to add a bit more.
    >> First Public-Access Internet System.  Now offering 20,000
    >> yen/year flat rate Internet access with no time charges.  Full
    >> line of corporate Internet and intranet products are available.
    >> info@example.com Tel: 03-3351-5977 Fax: 03-3353-6096

    joem> -----------------------------------------------------------------
    joem> a word from the sponsor will appear below
    joem> The TLUG mailing list is proudly sponsored by TWICS -
    joem> Japan's First Public-Access Internet System.  Now offering
    joem> 20,000 yen/year flat rate Internet access with no time
    joem> charges.  Full line of corporate Internet and intranet
    joem> products are available.  info@example.com Tel: 03-3351-5977
    joem> Fax: 03-3353-6096
Fcc: +out
Subject: Re: tlug: Thashed to death