tlug: Linux news

tlug note from Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
Hi all,

I just got back from 4 days in Guam and want to share a Linux story I
picked up there.

After checking in the hotel I started flipping through cable TV channels
to see what was available and BOOM there was the familiar penguin
staring at me! There's this show called PCTV and they were doing a
special on 64 bit Linux. I only saw the last few minutes and didn't hear
which distribution it was, but I checked their web site and I think it
was running on Alpha.

You can find out more at:

http://www.pctv.com/pctv/shows/usersgroup/

Is there a 64 bit Linux available for the Intel platform? I haven't
heard of it...

Jim S.