joem: Re: tlug: Looking for Meeting place for Saturday Meeting

tlug note from "Andrew S. Howell" <andy@example.com>

If everyone agrees, I don't mind hosting the meeting. I'm around the
corner from Joe, maybe a  4 minute walk. We have an internet connect
here, if need, plus all the forementioned networking stuff.

Closest station is Hatchobori on the Hibiya line, or JR. Tokyo station
is about a 10 minute walk.

Andy