TLUG Message Board

Hi all,

This was posted to the TLUG message board, and I wish I knew the
answer....

Posted by Raymond Destailleur on January 21, 1997 at 03:13:59:

I am a small ISP in Montreal Canada, I have users
dialing up PPP conections into an Intelli Server slim
16 port terminal server hooked up to me Linux server.
My problem is that some users pay for only one
connection, but logon more than one port. Does anyone
Know of a script that would prevent them from doing so.

cheers,

Jim S.