Re: tutor wanted

Anil;

I am also in Nakahara-ku, and I work on Sparc stations a lot.  Although I
don't
have too much spare time, I can help you with the kernel compiles.  I have a
couple of Linux machines and Sun IPX /Sparc2's at home -mostly in pieces
right now, since I've been working on an e-mail system at work and haven't
had time to fix them up.

Anyways, give me a call

Joe Marchak
044-755-5187