Re: Solaris x86, SCO, NT

%
% ...encountered only Solaris though.  I always feel like a stranger
% when I log onto a Solaris machine.
%

   Oh, I don't know. One of the things that brought me back to Linux
   (apart from a free supply of old 386s :-) ) is that it has become
   much more SysV-ish since I first tried it, a couple of years
   back. I just thank goodness that it still has BSD-ish printing
   (although I know you're not going to agree with me on that one :-) )
   as Solaris printing is enough to drive anyone round the bend.

			-John-