Craig's "Rainikkusu" site

  Hi,

  Finally had a look at Craig Oda's 日本語 on Linux site yesterday.
(http://www.twics.com/~craig/linux-nihongo.html).  Great work, Craig.
There's a lot of really useful stuff there to build on, and it's nicely
laid out.  Nothing speaks more highly for your refined artistic taste
than the fact that you chose the same Linux logo that I use on my own
homepage.

  On the subject of artistic taste, though, how could anyone bear to
use that awful Windoze.for.95.sheep-lookalike window manager on Linux?
I'm afraid those screen shots hardly show Linux in its best light - in fact
they almost make it look like some cheap Microsoup derivative.

  Anyone else have thoughts on this and/or favourite window managers to
recommend?  I really quite like the plain, but functional, nine-paned
fvwm that is standard issue with Slackware.  With some nice artwork in the
root window, decent border colours (the Slackware defaults are horrid)
and xdaliclock, what more could any Linuxer want?

Dennis McMurchy,
Tojinmachi, Fukuoka