Japanese Support for English Win '95

I use Linux at home and in the office 90 percent of the
time.  However, since Connectix has not released the technical
specifications for their Color QuickCam there is no way for
me to do color video conferencing on Linux this month since I
do not have a video board.

Realizing that some people out there are forced to use Windows
too, I spent about 5 minutes making a really short list of
programs that can allow English Windows programs to display
or even input Japanese.

http://www.twics.com/~craig/japanese.html

Japanese Support on non-Japanese Systems

Windows

     UnionWay
     TwinBridge
     NJWIN

3.1 only

     Win V

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096
Customer Service: 3351-5481   Corporate Sales/Support: 3351-8452