Re: On bug reporting style [was: Re: Netscape 3.0]

Gee, I just couldn't resist getting into the fray here.  I thought you
guys might be interested in the gringo perspective.  :-)

I tried this page from my Sun/Solaris workstation (regular American
version, here in California), using Netscape Version 2.02.  (I know,
this has nothing to do with Linux; sorry!)  I got the same as that
original guy: Japanese text, and links, but garbage on the buttons.

I had my settings on Japanese Auto-detect.  When I tried switching it
to Japanese SJIS or Japanese-EUC I got garbage on the whole page.

--
Cheers,
 - arb