a couple of things

Hi y'all,

A couple of things about the TLUG homepage....

September 22nd is just around the corner. At the last meeting there was talk
of having the next meeting then. Is this still the plan or should I edit the
meeting.html page?

Can any of you recommend other japan-based URLs about Linux in Japan (ie
Japanese Users groups, pages writen by Japanese Linux users, etc)? I was
thinking of adding these types of links to the linuxinjapan.html page.

On another subject...Craig, a while back you posted the Netscape sound
options, but I can't find it. Would you be so kind as to post it again....

Thanks

Jim S.

Jim Schweizer                JPS Solutions
Consultant                Education Services
Kunitomi 988-18        Tel/Fax:81-(0)86-272-0019
Okayama, Japan 703   E-mail:schweiz@example.com
Family Page - http://www.harenet.or.jp/personal/schweiz/