Printing w/ LPR

I am having problems printing utilizing LPD, and hope someone can help out. I
have two Linux boxes ( Red Hat 3.0.3 ) running. Computer A has an a remote
printer in its printcap ( HP 4V with a Jet Direct Access card ). On Computer B,
I have a remote printer printcap entry for the Computer A's "lp" queue and IP
address.

I know it would make a lot of sense to print directly from B to the HP but, I
am trying to test some things out for a printer solution.

I have no problems printing from Computer A. When I send something from
Computer B to the printer, LPC status command tells me that Computer B is
waiting for Computer A's queue to be enabled, which it is.

The only thing I can think of is the hosts,lpd file is not set-up properly,
thus no other machines are allowed access. I have messed with this a bit and
have had no results.

Would greatly appreciate any ideas or assistance on this one as I have spent
too many late nights on this one.

Regards,

Mark

Mark A. D'Arcy
Electronic Data Systems, Ltd.
C/O General Motors Japan, Ltd.
Yebisu Garden Place Tower, 27th Floor
4-20-3 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150 JAPAN

Tel:  +81-3-5424-2833
Fax: +81-3-5425-2689

E-Mail: lnjptyo1.mdarcy01@example.com