Re: imagemaps on a localhost

make sure the permissions are set to world readable.  Httpd runs as user
"nobody".

At 11:11 PM 7/31/96 +0900, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>>1) try   http://localhost/cgi-bin
>
>Well now, there's some progress. Now I get a 500 Server Error. Would this
>error or misconfiguration be on the httpd side or on the map side? (I think
>it likely I messed up with MapEdit again;-)
>
>BTW the server admistrator's email address came through as configured so I
>think that part was done correctly. (I read the docs about 10 times.)
>
>Yours,
>
>Jim S.
>
>BTW, I'm out of town for the next few days so you guys get a breather;-)

>Public-Access Internet System.  Now offering 20,000 yen/year flat
>rate Internet access with no time charges.  Full line of corporate
>Internet and intranet products are available.   info@example.com
>Tel: 03-3351-5977   Fax: 03-3353-6096

     Andrew N. Nishigaya     |    Cyber Technologies International K.K.
=============================|                     CEO/Mystic Visionary
 anishi@example.com          |                Toranomon Suzuki Bldg. 5F
 www.cyber.ad.jp (corporate) |                         Toranomon 3-20-4
 shrine.cyber.ad.jp/~nori    |               Minato-Ku, Tokyo Japan 105
 (personal)                  |  Tel:+81-3-3578-4888 Fax:+81-3-3578-4889