RE: Net Providers for Interop?

>>>>> "TMatsumu" == TMatsumu  <TMatsumu@example.com> writes:

    TMatsumu> Form: Reply Text: (13 lines follow) Naoto san: No,
    TMatsumu> you're not supposed to be able to read the little binary
    TMatsumu> attachment, it's a quirk in my email package.

Now that I have the following in ~/.promailrc, I never see it anymore,
nor the excessive quoting:

:0 f
* ^From:.*asia\.adaptec\.com
| sed -e '/Original text: ([0-9]* lines follow)/,$ d'

I'll probably never write a nasty word to Ted again, it relieves me
so.  ;-)

--
                           Stephen John Turnbull
University of Tsukuba                                        Yaseppochi-Gumi