Re: 686 processor

>- I am playing with Dual CPU 200 Pentium Pro for a couple a
>weeks now, Under NT this beast is really flying. It has a wide
>4Gb Qauntum and AHA2940UW. Basically I like Adaptec's products,

Roughly how much does such a system cost?
Is it possible to by a motherboard in Akihabara and slot together my own
system? Or are dual processor systems something for the experts only?

I read somewhere that the standard version of NT can cope with upto four
processors, so I assume there is no need to upgrade the operating system?

And, to get back to the subject of this mailing list, can Linux take
advantage of dual processors?

Darren.