Re: Adaptec AHA-2940 and Linux

At 02:27 PM 5/28/96 +0900, you wrote:
>On Tue, 28 May 1996, Andrew N. Nishigaya wrote:
>
>> I use that card and it screams.  (But I no longer have linux... so your
>                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>OOOOHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>
>TELL ME IT ISN'T SO!

I am afraid so...

>What is the world coming to?   I'm sad.  :-|

I sometimes long for those days when I spent 90% of my time tinkering with
my Linux box...

>I'm very disappointed in you Nori.  I use Linux all the time, everyday,
>at home and in the office.

Yes, but I needed to become more productive :) :)

>namida ga deru.  yoko ni iu yo.

Yoko ni iwanaide kureeeeee...!

     Andrew N. Nishigaya     |    Cyber Technologies International K.K.
=============================|           President/CEO/Mystic Visionary
 anishi@example.com          |                Toranomon Suzuki Bldg. 5F
 http://www.cyber.ad.jp      |                         Toranomon 3-20-4
 (personal below:)           |               Minato-Ku, Tokyo Japan 105
 http://metanoia.cyber.ad.jp |  Tel:+81-3-3578-4888 Fax:+81-3-3578-4889